So, anyway, I have been looking at houses, and I JUST PUT AN OFFER ON ONE!! I am fully expecting for the sellers to throw a counter offer our way (I did kind of push my luck with my offer). But, even though I probably won't get it for what I offered, it is still a great house for me! A PERFECT HOUSE FOR ME!
Here is a little information about my hopefully soon-to-be house!:
1. It's on a busy road but not too busy (which means I'll feel safe living alone)
2. It's between my parents and sister...PERFECT!
3. It's right down the road from a park (I will take walks with Avery when he is older)
4. A HUGE backyard
5. A 1 car garage that could actually fit two (one behind the other)
6. The master bedroom is huge
7. The other two bedrooms are very good sized
8. Hardwood floors throughout
9. 1 3/4 bathrooms that don't need any updating (that's a shocker!!!)
10. It already comes equipped with a doggy door (the house is meant for me and my puppy)
11. A laundry room in a very nice location in the house
12. A wooden playground in the backyard that Avery will LOVE!!
13. All appliances are included (I am hoping the washer and dryer are included too but those weren't mentioned)
14. A large walk-in closet in the master bedroom :)
15. VERY LITTLE changes need to be made!! That is what I love the best!!
That is all I can think of right now, my mind is going crazy right now!! Anyway, we will hear if they accept our offer or not by 5:00 tomorrow evening. This could possibly be my future house, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! Check out some pics of my possibly future house:
More pics to come when I can call the house mine!!!