Friday, October 23, 2009

My babies are the best!

So, if you remember, in March I picked up my two babies. Of course I am referring to my pups Annie and Zoey, both Cockapoo puppies. Well, it's been almost 8 months since I've brought them home and we all fit perfectly into our little home :) Here are some updated pictures from the day that I picked them up until now!

This is the day I brought them home! They were so little!

This is a picture of when they played in the backyard together and a picture of them NOW!

We are all very Happy! Zoey is an independent, tail wagging, licking-obsessed baby! Annie is a mommas girl and always has to be near me. They are my favorite! I will keep everyone updated on the two girls in my life.

I wonder what they will be for Halloween... :)
STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment